Over the years, there have been major improvements in skateboard riding technology. One of them is the invention of electric skateboard. These boards are durable and lightweight. They have different sizes to suit different people. Moreover, they have rechargeable batteries that charge faster but last longer. Also, they are simple to use. These boards are powered using motors. In addition to that, they have effective brakes for safety.
However, we have many designs of electric skateboards, but to choose the best board is hard. So, some brands have been discussed below. Make sure that you choose the electric skateboard that can satisfy all your skating needs from the list.
List of 10 Best Electric Skateboards in 2023
#10. Hiboy S11 Upgraded Version Electric Skateboard
This electric skateboard from the Hiboy Store is designed for fun. Handling it is easy. So, it is ideal for teens riding in school or town. Next, it features upgraded technology and materials. The skateboard weighs 7.94 lbs. It is very stable when you turn and accelerate. Most importantly, it has a powerful hub motor that provides streamlined power.
Its top speed is 12.4mph, and when fully charged, it goes 6.2 miles. Equally important, it has 4 brake modes and 4 ride modes. Uniquely, it has a wireless remote control. This ensures easy control of the speed. Despite having a light frame, it is solid. Finally, you can easily pack and carry it around.
- Wireless remote for speed control
- It weighs 7.94 lbs
- 12.4mph top speed
- 4 brake modes and 4 ride modes
- Easy to pack and carry
- Smooth power output
- Range 6.2 Miles
- Has longboard plus single hub motor
#9. elifine Youth Longboard Electric Skateboard
The elifine electric skateboard is very strong and has seven layers. Further, it features a load capacity of 220lbs. The skateboard has a waterproof design so that it lasts longer. It is ideal for individuals aged 8 years and above. Moreover, it has an intelligent remote control for deceleration or acceleration. Also, you can use it to brake or forward. The electric skateboard has a 250 watts motor. Therefore, it can speed up to 12 mph. When it is charged fully, it will cover a 6-8 miles range. Not to forget, it has a 24 volts 2200Ah lithium-ion battery.
The battery takes 2 hours to charge fully. Most importantly, it has shock-absorbing and durable 7.5cm wheels to ensure a smooth riding experience. Amazingly, it is very stable when if it is moving at high speed. Finally, no assembly is needed. The dimensions of the set measure 35.4″ by 8″.
- Shock absorbing and durable 7.5cm wheels
- Size of 4″ by 8″
- 220lbs load capacity
- Intelligent remote control for deceleration or acceleration
- A waterproof design
- 12mph maximum speed
- 24 volts 2200Ah lithium-ion battery
#8. WOOKRAYS 3 Speed Adjustment Electric Skateboard
This electric skateboard by WOOKRAYS is constructed from a 7-ply maple deck. Therefore, it is durable and stable. It can stand any form of stamping collision. Remarkably, it has a maximum load capacity of 80kg. Next, it has a wireless remote. This allows for backward and forward control. Also, you can use it for braking and accelerating. The remote control distance is 14m. Having LED indicators, you will be notified when the battery level is low.
In addition to that, it has three-speed levels. The 350 watts motor offers three modes that are ideal for beginners. Most importantly, it uses 29.4 volts 200mAh battery. With this, it can cover 5 miles before recharging. Next, it has 7cm diameter wheels for easy control and gliding. Using this electric skateboard is very easy. Its dimensions measure 25.4 by 6.8 by 5.5inches.
- Size of 4 by 6.8 by 5.5inches
- 14 meters remote control distance
- 80kg of load capacity
- LED indicators for showing battery level
- 350 watts motor
- 29.4 volts 200mAh battery
- It weighs 6 lbs.
#7. RazorX DLX Versatile Electric Skateboard
This electric skateboard from the Razor has a versatile design. So, you can kick-start it. It is ideal for individuals aged 9 years and above. Also, the maximum weight capacity is 220 pounds. On the other hand, it weighs 12.35 pounds only. Being constructed from a 7-ply maple deck, it is lightweight and durable. Its length measures 34.25 inches.
In addition to that, it has a maximum speed of 19km per hour, and you can use it continuously for 40 minutes. The electric skateboard uses a rechargeable 150 watts lithium-ion battery. Besides, it has a hand-held digital remote. The remote allows one to decrease or increase the speed. The other features include urethane wheels with the ground-gripping surface, reverse kingpin trucks that enhance stability, and a rear-drive hub motor with perforated grip tape without alignment issues, belts, or chains.
- A maximum speed of 19km per hour
- 40 minutes of continuous use
- A rechargeable 150 watts lithium-ion battery
- A hand-held digital remote
- Ideal for kids aged 9 and above
- It weighs 12.35 pounds
- Uses rear-drive hub motor
#6. Voyager Black Neutrino Compact Cruiser Powerful Electric Skateboard
The Voyager electric skateboard has a unique design. Firstly, it is powered using an advanced 350 watts motor. Both kids and adults can use it. This is because it is portable and lightweight. To be precise, it weighs 9.5 lbs only. Secondly, it can move 7 miles after a full charge. Having a compatible Bluetooth remote, you can control it with ease.
Apart from switching the riding modes, the remote helps to monitor the battery life. Fourthly, it is durable and tough. This is because of the IP55 water resistance rating. The skateboard is safe for use and fun. Finally, it has a maximum speed of 12.5mph.
- The maximum speed of 12.5mph
- Bluetooth remote control
- A 350 watts motor
- IP55 water resistance rating.
- Ideal for kids and adults
- It weighs 9.5lbs.
#5. Alouette Phoenix Ryders Longboard Electric Skateboard
This electric skateboard from the Alouette Store is durable and strong. This is because of the seven layers of maple deck. Next, it has a maximum speed of 16mph. In the same way, it features a climbing angle of 15 degrees. In addition to that, it has 250 watts hub motors. Uniquely, it has 83mm brushless double-motor, each producing 250 watts. Then again, it has a maximum range of 14 miles. The electric skateboard ensures powerful performance and better stability.
On top of that, it uses a 25.2volts 4400mah lithium battery. Amazingly, it has a display screen and wireless remote control. So, it is easy to check power consumption, speed, and mileage. Last but not least, it has a cruise control function. To finish, it has a 6-month warranty.
- 25.2 volts 4400mah lithium battery
- A display screen and a wireless remote control
- Durable and strong seven-layers maple deck for sturdiness and flexibility
- A maximum speed of 16mph.
- Cruise control function included
- 250 Watts double motors
- A maximum range of 14 miles
- Warranty for 6 months
#4. SWAGSKATE NG2 38-Inches A.I. Powered Longboard Electric Skateboard
This electric skateboard from the Swagtron Store has a net weight of 20 lb. Remarkably, its dimensions measure 38.5 by 11 by 5.7 inches. It also has a maximum load capacity of 220lbs. The wheel is made using PU material. Surprisingly, it has two 450 watt motors for maximum strength. The 43.8 volts 3.1Ah lithium-ion battery takes two hours to charge.
Additionally, the skateboard has a mile range of 19km after a full charge. Uniquely, it can skate at a maximum speed of 30km/h. Also, it has multiple speed modes and riding modes. Not to mention, it has a wireless remote for easy control of the speed and direction.
- Net weight of 20 lbs
- Wireless remote for easy control
- Size of 38.5 by 11 by 5.7 inches
- A maximum load capacity of 220lbs
- Two 450 watt motors
- 8 volts 3.1Ah lithium-ion battery
- 2 hours battery charging time
- A maximum speed of 30km/h
#3. B Blitzart 38″ Hurricane Longboard Electric Skateboard
The B BLITZART electric skateboard features a maximum range of 6-10 miles and a speed of 19mph. Further, it has a 36 volts 144Wh and 4.OAh lithium-ion battery pack. It takes three hours only to charge it fully. Having a wireless remote, it is simple to control deceleration and acceleration with reverse capability. Most importantly, it has 2-speed modes for advanced riders and beginners. Shockingly its remote is rechargeable.
Equally important, it is constructed from 7-ply maple wood, premium grip tape, and a bamboo deck. On top of that, it has a maximum load capacity of 250lbs. The 350watt brushless hub motor is less problematic and reliable.
- 2-speed modes
- Constructed from 7-ply maple wood, premium grip tape, and a bamboo deck
- 36 volts 144Wh and 4.OAh lithium-ion battery pack
- 250lbs load capacity
- 6-10 miles maximum range
- A maximum speed of 19mph
- Remote control included
#2. Swagtron Swagskate NG-3 Mini E-Cruiser Electric Skateboard
This electric skateboard by Swagtron has a maximum speed of 9.3mph. Therefore, you can ride it fast like legends. Most importantly, it has sensors for detecting motion and weight. Also, it stops the board automatically when you dismount it. The polyurethane wheels have diameters of 72mm. In the same way, it has a polypropylene deck to ensure flexibility when handling it. The net weight measures 7.7 lbs.
On the other hand, the dimensions measure 19.6 by 8.85 by 5.31 inches. Then again, it has a load capacity of 8.9 inches. In addition to that, it uses 100-watt motors. It uses a 16.8volts 2AH battery. Moreover, the battery takes 1.5 hours to charge.
- Size of 6 by 8.85 by 5.31 inches
- 100-watt motors
- Wheel Material: polyurethane
- 5 hours charging time
- Uses 16.8volts 2AH battery
- A maximum speed of 9.3mph
- 7.7 lbs net weight
- Remote control included
- LED rear indicators
- Powerfully responsive sensors for detecting motion and weight
- Deck Material: polypropylene
#1. Teamgee H5 37″ Longboard Electric Skateboard
The Teamgee electric skateboard features wonderful performance. Therefore, it can climb hills steadily and handle slopes well. With a maximum speed of 22mph, it moves pretty fast. This is because of the dual 380 watts motors. Most importantly, it is UL certified. Its thickness is 0.59 inches. On the other hand, it is 37 inches long and 8.7 inches wide. Remarkably, it weighs 14.5 pounds. The skateboard has a load capacity of 220 pounds.
Equally important, it is constructed from 1 ply fiberglass and 10 ply maples to ensure a smooth ride. Additionally, the LCD screen and the wireless remote control allows for easy change of direction and speed. Not to forget, it has elastic PU wheels for stability.
- Wireless remote control to change direction and speed
- A maximum speed of 22mph
- Constructed from 1 ply fiberglass and 10 ply maple
- LCD screen for display
- 37 inches long, 0.59 inches thick, and 8.7 inches wide
- Elastic PU wheels for stability
- It weighs 14.5 pounds
- The load capacity of 220 pounds
Electric Skateboards Buyer’s Guide
- Wheels: If you want to use the skateboard, ensure that you consider the surface you will ride on. If it is smooth, you should choose the small wheels. If the road is bumpy, dirty, and uneven, you should choose the all-terrain wheels.
- Size: When buying an elastic skateboard, make sure that you consider the size. Usually, they exist in 3 sizes. These include shortboards, longboards, and all-terrain boards. The longboards are comfortable, portable, and perfect for beginners. However, their small wheels are not ideal for rough terrains. The shortboards are more portable and stable, but they are hard to ride. The best one is the all-terrain board because it is stable and durable. Also, it can handle all terrains.
- Battery and range: Before choosing an electric skateboard, ensure that it has a longer traveling range. Also, check the weight capacity so that you do not overload it. Also, the surface that you will ride on matters a lot.
- Brakes and ESC: The best electric skateboard should have hard brakes. This is because hard brakes are more effective and safe for preventing accidents. Additionally, you are supposed to check the ESC. This helps to improve control.
The above mentioned electric skateboards are strong, high-end, and comfortable. Therefore, they allow for punchy acceleration. They can climb hills faster. When choosing the best one, ensure that it has a long-lasting battery so that you skate for long. In conclusion, make sure that you check its load capacity.
Leave a Comment